Oct 23, 2023
11 min read
Brand Identity is Your Most Valuable Business Investment
One of the most important business decisions you will ever make starts early: Designing brand identity.
While many brands do evolve over time, a consistent and identifiable brand identity can be linked to success. It’s the first impression you make with a potential client or customer and it’s the connection that stays with them long-term.
A strong brand identity tells people who you are, communicates your business or values visually, and builds recognition for your business over time. All of those things can lead to more clients, customers, and better revenues.
Why Brand Identity Matters
Thank about some of your most-loved brands. What comes to mind when they pop into your head? It probably starts with their logo or a recent ad from the company. You recognize and think about their brand identity.
There are two core elements to brand identity:
- Visual elements
- Values and what the brand stands for
A good brand identity designer can weave the two together in a way that seems almost effortless. (You aren’t going to find this level of brand identity development on Fiver or another discount design site that offers similar options to everyone based on keywords or algorithms.) A true brand identity designer will listen and learn about your business so that your visual elements look like your values and what your business is about.
Forbes put together a list of why brand image matters. When you start thinking about your brand identity, keep these things in mind.
- Brand makes an impression: Does your visual brand tell people what you want them to know about your business? Does the impression your leave match the level of products or services you offer or feel in line with your pricing strategy?
- Brand creates recognition: The Nike Swoosh is unmistakable. While it takes time to build that level of immediate identification, fans, ambassadors, and repeat customers should know your brand identity at a glance. (And hopefully they feel connected to it.)
- Brand shows how put together you are: A solid brand makes people think you have it together. It communicates professionalism and is linked to your reputation.
- Brand builds credibility and equity: The longer of a life your brand has, the more valuable it can become over time. The same is true of trustworthiness and credibility. That’s why the world’s biggest brands stick to a known set of brand elements (even if they evolve slightly over time). Coca-Cola, Amazon, and Facebook’s core brand identity elements don’t look much different than they did 10 years ago or even at the company’s founding. And that’s completely by design.
Brand Identity Elements
The visual elements of a brand start with five basic elements that get used and reused.
These elements are:
Brand identity builds by using this collection of parts consistently and repeatedly over time. Think about all the different places where you might use the visual elements of your brand:
- Business cards and letterhead
- Social media
- Swag or clothing items
- For media coverage
- At events
- In publications
- For retail
Brand identity elements come in all shapes and sizes. They are full color and one-color. Elements might appear digitally printed.
If you can imagine it for your business, there’s a strong chance that your brand identity needs to be a part of it. That’s a tall order and one of the key reasons you need to think of building a brand identity as an investment and collaborate with a trusted partner to ensure you get everything you need.
Value of Brand Identity
There are places online that offer to create a logo for under $20. This is fair warning that you get what you pay for.
A trusted creative partner can help you design a brand identity that’s more than just a logo. They will ensure that you have a library of brand tools that make it easy to create elements for your business in a professional manner.
Brand identity is an investment. It takes time and skill to develop a set of visual assets that will represent your company for the next 5, 10, or 50 years. (Amortize the cost of the work over time and it seems like a much better deal.)
Investing in brand early can also save you lost brand equity and money in the long term. Developing something you love now will stick with you a lot longer. You’ll have the flexibility to use it everywhere you need and won’t have to keep going back for add-ons or revisions.
You’ll also use elements of the brand identity longer because they work for you. When you buy a logo from a discount website, you often get a single file that can’t be modified. There’s not a vector version (you need that for scaling to large sizes) and if you need changes, you will have to pay again, or hire someone to recreate it for you.
None of these options make a lot of sense for many businesses. Taking the time to find a creative professional that you connect with, can talk to, and shares your brand vision will result in a better process with elements that you want to use.
Make Your Brand Investment Last
As with any investment you want your brand identity to last. Getting the most of your investment starts with having the right conversation with your creative professional or designer.
- Set clear expectations of what you want your brand to visually communicate.
- Make a list of everywhere you expect to see brand elements from business cards to signs to packaging.
- Ask for all the versions of a brand mark that you might need, including a primary logo, social media-sized logo, icon, or black and white version.
- Ask for original files when the project is complete.
- Discuss whether you need a set of written brand guidelines.
- Show your designer examples of things or styles that you like to jumpstart visual conversations.
- Provide any existing materials that should be a basis for your brand identity if you have them including color and font palettes.
- Provide feedback during the design process so that the final version of your brand identity is something that truly represents your business, is usable, and will have long-term value.
Oct 23, 2023
7 min read
The Most Important Parts of Communication Take Place Without Words.
Ask any renowned marketer about what drives their craft and, if you’re lucky, they might reveal this truth: the most important parts of communication take place without words. Tone and timbre are more compelling than word choice, rhetoric is more persuasive than dialectic, and images are more impactful than text. Failing to understand this is often what disconnects an amateur business from potential customers; Instead of communicating in the ways that work best, these companies will try to argue their clients into submission through plain logic. The simple truth of the matter is that letting the authenticity of the company speak for itself through a simple, direct, and well-designed brand is far more effective than beating people over the head with righteous self-promotion. Where the marketing space is concerned, less is more.
It’s worth noting, however, that limitations of this kind require a more skillful approach. A company’s message must be well aimed if it is to hit a smaller mark. To really connect with impact and clarity takes more than five-dollar words about savings or quality. Part of this process means getting comfortable with precision. Ask yourself: “What’s the real purpose of our business?” “What are our core values?” “What makes our service worth the tremendous effort that goes into driving this company forward?” Although more of a challenge, this strategy of self-ownership and genuine understanding has no substitute when it comes to the pursuit of excellence. Good companies will build a principle around a service. Great companies will build a service around a principle.
One of the challenges of taking a company to the next level, where excellence demands a distilled message, is finding the right marketing partners that will help you get there. With digital design, the end product can be fantastic or it can be a total flop. To get it right requires a digital designer deeply passionate about the quality of their work: someone who thrives for their attention to detail, appreciates the subtleties, and commits to the craft of design. This unique skill means the designer must stay focused, work with intention, and really listen to their clients, transferring what is said (and even what is not said) into a cohesive brand that makes an emotional connection.
Unfortunately, this is where designers and marketing gurus can easily fall into the trap of disingenuous manipulation. Good designers can use deceptive tricks to emotionally manipulate an audience. Great designers know that it’s better not to. Resonating with an audience for your authenticity is more effective than manipulating them. This idea is critical to understand: In order to make the very best work, you can’t fake it. Scams don’t last. Thriving under the test of time means starting with a strong, honest, plumb foundation. In a world littered with rickety scams trying to reap short term rewards over and over, you’ll earn the long-term advantage by starting with a pursuit of the good, the true, and the beautiful, maintaining authenticity as you grow. Offer people an honest service where they get treated well by a company they actually like and you’ll keep those clients for life.
So we find ourselves with a message that can feel like a bit of a paradox: the trick to marketing is choosing to not use it as a trick. Find the passion and the courage to be authentic with your distilled message, and with a great digital designer, never again will you have to worry about whether your next ad campaign will work. This philosophy of pursuing radical honesty, integrity, and authenticity is what separates Nero from other digital designers. Our strategy of working through the process of brand development with depth and strength of character does more than just manifest the best message: It helps companies better understand themselves. At Nero, we thrive on the challenge of brand development, we aim for excellence with a distilled honest message, and we love hitting the mark of precise digital design. Thanks for your time and may God bless you in your craft.
Yours in strength, truth and honor,
Oct 23, 2023
9 min read
The Quick & Easy Guide to Creating Brand Guidelines
As a small business owner, you probably have a lot on your plate. You’re constantly thinking of new ideas and ways to grow your brand. And you might even be asked to create a brand guideline document at some point. If you’re not familiar with what that is, don’t panic! It’s not as difficult as it sounds. A brand guideline document is simply a set of instructions guiding your team or other people working with your brand on how to use your logo and branding elements. For example, if you hire a freelancer or an agency to create branded images for advertisements, websites, and other marketing materials, they will need guidelines so they know the correct colors, fonts, and logos to use when creating these materials.
What’s the benefit of creating brand guidelines?
Brand guidelines can benefit your entire team, but they can also help your customers. If your team is consistently following a set of rules, you will create a more consistent brand experience. For example, if you have a set of rules that says your marketing emails should be green, you won’t have any emails out there with red text or blue logos. Consistency also means your customers will know what to expect when they see your brand. Customers want to know what your brand stands for and what experience they can expect when interacting with your business. They want to know what your logo looks like and what it means. When your customers know what to expect, they are less likely to receive an unexpected response from your company.
The step by step process for creating brand guidelines
Brand Guidelines can vary in size and detail, but as a minimum, your brand guidelines should include all of the core visual elements of your brand. All the core visual elements of your brand include your logo, the fonts you use, and your colors. You don’t necessarily have to start with the logo. You can create brand guidelines in any order you like. Once you have all the visual elements completed, though, you can put them together and create a brand guidelines document. Here’s a step by step breakdown of what you can do to create brand guidelines:
How to create a logo usage guide
If you are creating brand guidelines for a logo, your logo usage guide is what tells people how to use your logo and in what situations. For example, if your brand is a bakery, you might have a logo that has a cherry pie on top. Your logo usage guide would tell people how to use that image. It would tell them that the logo should be red and that the cherry pie should be in the middle of the logo. It would also tell them that the logo should be accompanied by your company name in a specific font and color. Your logo usage guide should also tell people if there are specific rules for how to display your logo. For example, your logo might only be allowed to be displayed at a certain size or in a certain area.
How to create a color usage guide
A color usage guide is exactly what it sounds like – It’s a guide showing which colors are best for your brand. Your brand could have multiple colors, but there should be a reason behind every single color you use. And all of those colors should go together and you can create a heirarchy of palettes. Its best practice to include all RGB, CMYK, HEX, and PMS specifications when possible.
How to create a typography usage guide
A typography usage guide is a guide that shows which fonts to use for different parts of your business. For example, your headlines might be in one font, but your body copy might be in a different font. Your brand guidelines would tell you which fonts to use for what parts of your business and why. Typography is a big part of branding, but it’s often overlooked. Your brand should have a unique voice, and your typeface is a significant part of creating that voice.
Branding is an essential part of any company’s strategy, and brand guidelines are essential for maintaining consistency and keeping your brand professional. If you’re just starting out or you’ve been in business for a while, you might not even realize that you’re doing things incorrectly. Even if you’ve hired professionals to create branding materials, they might not follow your visual identity exactly as you want it. Your brand is how people view your company. It’s how they perceive you. It’s how they decide if they want to work with you or buy from you. And it all starts with your these core elements . That’s why brand guidelines are so important. To create a successful brand foundation, begin with defining consistency throughout the usage of your branding elements.
Oct 23, 2023
8 min read
5 Reasons Why Your Logo Is Crucial to Your Brand
Your brand is everything. It’s your company’s voice and represents its values, beliefs, and character. A strong brand has the power to drive sales, differentiate you from competitors, and even make potential customers trust your business just from seeing your logo. So how do you get people to react positively to your brand? By designing a logo that represents it perfectly. Your logo is the central element of your branding strategy because it’s the first thing people see when they think of your company. It has to be unique, memorable, responsive, and visually appealing so that people get a positive impression of your brand after seeing it once. Your logo should be simple, clear, and memorable to convey your desired message. Here are five reasons why having an impactful logo is crucial for building a strong brand:
It helps build your brand recognition.
Your logo should be recognizable by all of your potential customers. It should be something that customers can relate to your company even if they’ve never seen your logo before. If a customer sees your logo and has a positive reaction to it because of its design, they’ll associate it with your brand without seeing your name. This increases the likelihood of buying from your company because they’ve already formed positive associations with your brand.
It’s the first impression of your company.
Your logo is the first thing customers see when they hear about your company. Your logo should be designed to be consistent with your company’s values, traits, and mission. It should also be visually appealing so that customers get a positive impression of your brand as soon as they see it. This means that your logo should be unique and memorable so that customers don’t forget it. Your logo should also be clear and easy to read so that anyone can read it, even if it’s tiny on smaller items like coffee mugs or pencils.
It Builds Trust With Customers
A strong logo will inspire trust in your customers because they know what to expect from you, and they’ll know you’re reliable. Repeat customers will identify and cherish your products or services, so your logo should encapsulate your unique branding and persona. However, a logo that isn’t unique, memorable, or visually appealing won’t help build trust and might even push customers away from your brand. Your logo has to be designed so that people feel confident about your company and believe in your brand’s mission. It has to be something that customers respond positively to and feel good about supporting. A simple, clear, and memorable logo will help build trust with customers. They’ll know what your brand is about and what to expect from it when they see your logo.
It’s part of your brand’s visual identity.
A strong logo is a part of a visual identity representing the brand’s core values, beliefs, and traits. Your logo is a visual representation of this identity, so it should be designed in a way that reinforces your brand’s traits and values. Your logo should also be consistent with your other branding elements like your colors, fonts, and images to look seamless and like it belongs to the same brand. This way, it will look like all of your branding elements belong together and were designed to represent the same company. Your logo is the central element of your visual identity, so all your branding elements will fall into line once a solidified logo is established.
It’s the cornerstone for all your marketing efforts.
Your logo is the central element of your marketing campaigns, including your Website, social media pages, and advertisements. It must be designed to appeal to customers and help them understand what your brand is all about. Once the messaging connects to your audience, the next element they will look for and recognize is your logo. This brings up an essential aspect of logo design which is scaleability. Your Website, digital ads, and social media all have placements that will reduce your logo’s size. Your logo must be scalable and responsive enough to be recognizable even at a tiny scale.
Your logo is crucial to your brand because it represents your company’s traits, values, and mission. It’s the first thing people see when they think of your business, or interact with your products and services, so it has to be designed to appeal to customers and convey the right message. To sum up, a logo simply represents you, your business, and your products in your absence. How should this representative act, speak, and what should it portray to the market? It would be best to ask yourself these questions next time you plan on rebranding or starting a new business.
Oct 23, 2023
14 min read
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Powerful Brand Identity for Your Business
In today’s highly competitive business landscape, it’s essential to have a strong brand identity that resonates with your audience. A well-developed brand identity not only sets you apart from your competitors but also creates a lasting impression on your customers. If you’re looking to create a powerful brand identity for your business, this comprehensive guide will provide you with the strategies and insights you need.
Understanding the Importance of Brand Identity
Before delving into the process of creating a brand identity, it’s crucial to understand its significance. Your brand identity is a representation of your business’s personality, values, and unique selling proposition. It encompasses everything your brand says, how it communicates, and what it wants people to feel when they interact with your company. A strong brand identity is essential for:
- Differentiating yourself from competitors: In a crowded marketplace, a distinctive brand identity helps you stand out and attract customers.
- Building trust and loyalty: A well-defined brand identity creates trust and fosters long-term relationships with your audience.
- Conveying your brand’s values: Your brand identity serves as a platform to communicate your core values and beliefs to your customers.
Defining Your Brand
The first step in creating a powerful brand identity is defining what your brand stands for. This involves determining your brand’s values, personality, and unique selling proposition. To do this:
- Identify your brand’s values: What principles guide your business? What do you want to be known for?
- Define your brand’s personality: Consider the tone of voice, style, and characteristics that align with your brand’s values.
- Determine your unique selling proposition: What sets your brand apart from your competitors? What value do you provide to your customers that others don’t?
By understanding and defining these elements, you can develop a brand identity that accurately represents your business.
Conducting Market Research and Understanding Your Audience
To create a brand identity that resonates with your audience, you need to understand their needs, pain points, and desires. Conduct thorough market research to gain insights into your target audience. This research should include:
- Demographics: Understand the age, gender, location, and other relevant demographic information of your target audience.
- Psychographics: Dive deeper into their interests, values, attitudes, and lifestyle choices.
- Behavior: Analyze their purchasing behavior, online habits, and preferences.
By understanding your audience, you can tailor your brand identity to meet their specific needs and preferences.
Crafting Your Brand’s Visual Identity
Visual elements play a significant role in brand identity. Your brand’s visual identity includes your logo, colors, typography, and design elements. Here’s how you can create a visually appealing brand identity:
- Designing a memorable logo: Your logo should be distinctive, memorable, and representative of your brand’s values and personality.
- Choosing the right colors: Colors evoke emotions and have psychological effects. Select a color palette that aligns with your brand’s personality and evokes the desired emotional response.
- Selecting appropriate typography: Typography influences how your brand is perceived. Choose fonts that complement your brand’s personality and ensure readability.
- Incorporating design elements: Use design elements such as shapes, patterns, and imagery that align with your brand’s identity and resonate with your audience.
A well-designed visual identity helps your brand make a strong and consistent impression.
Developing a Brand Voice and Messaging
Your brand’s voice and messaging are essential for communicating your brand’s values, personality, and unique selling proposition. Here are some tips for developing an effective brand voice and messaging:
- Define your brand’s tone of voice: Determine whether your brand’s voice is formal, casual, authoritative, or playful. This will guide your communication style across all channels.
- Craft compelling brand messages: Develop key messages that clearly communicate your brand’s value proposition to your audience.
- Maintain consistency: Ensure that your brand’s voice and messaging are consistent across all touchpoints, including your website, social media, and customer interactions.
Consistency in your brand’s voice and messaging helps build familiarity and trust with your audience.
Creating a Consistent Brand Experience
A strong brand identity requires consistency across all touchpoints. Your brand experience should be cohesive and aligned with your brand’s values and personality. Consider the following:
- Website and online presence: Ensure that your website design, content, and user experience reflect your brand’s visual identity and messaging.
- Social media presence: Maintain a consistent tone of voice, visual style, and messaging across all social media platforms.
- Customer interactions: Train your staff to embody your brand’s values and deliver a consistent brand experience in every customer interaction.
Consistency across all touchpoints reinforces your brand identity and helps build trust with your audience.
Evoking Emotions through Storytelling
Storytelling is a powerful tool for creating an emotional connection with your audience. Use storytelling techniques to convey your brand’s values, mission, and impact. Here’s how you can incorporate storytelling into your brand identity:
- Share your brand’s origin story: Explain how your brand came to be and the problems it aims to solve.
- Highlight customer success stories: Showcase how your brand has positively impacted your customers’ lives.
- Incorporate storytelling in marketing campaigns: Use narratives and anecdotes to engage your audience and create a memorable brand experience.
Effective storytelling evokes emotions and helps your brand resonate with your audience on a deeper level.
Monitoring and Adapting Your Brand Identity
Your brand identity is not static—it should evolve and adapt over time. Regularly monitor and evaluate your brand’s performance to ensure it remains relevant and resonates with your audience. Consider the following:
- Monitor customer feedback: Listen to your customers’ opinions and adapt your brand identity if necessary.
- Stay updated with industry trends: Keep an eye on the latest trends and innovations in your industry to ensure your brand remains competitive.
- Continuously refine your brand’s messaging and visual elements: Regularly review and update your brand’s voice, messaging, and visual identity to stay aligned with your audience’s preferences.
Adapting your brand identity based on feedback and industry changes helps you stay relevant and maintain a strong connection with your audience.
Leveraging Your Brand Identity for Growth
A powerful brand identity can drive growth and help your business thrive. Here are some strategies for leveraging your brand identity:
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer experiences: Provide outstanding products or services that align with your brand’s values and promise.
- Build brand partnerships: Collaborate with other brands or influencers that share your brand’s values and target a similar audience.
- Engage with your audience: Foster a sense of community by engaging with your audience through social media, events, and other channels.
- Invest in brand marketing: Use various marketing channels to promote your brand identity and reach a wider audience.
By leveraging your brand identity, you can attract new customers, build loyalty, and drive business growth.
The Role of a Design Agency in Building a Strong Brand Identity
If you’re looking to create a powerful brand identity but lack the expertise or resources, partnering with a design agency can be highly beneficial. Nero Digital Design specializes in creating visually appealing and effective brand identities. They can help with:
- Logo design: Design agencies have the expertise to create a logo that encapsulates your brand’s values and personality.
- Branding services: They can provide comprehensive branding services, including visual identity, messaging, and brand strategy.
- Consistency and cohesiveness: Design agencies ensure that your brand identity is consistent across all touchpoints and aligned with your overall brand strategy.
Partnering with us at Nero Digital Design can save you time and effort while ensuring a professional and impactful brand identity.
In conclusion, creating a powerful brand identity requires careful consideration of your brand’s values, audience, visual elements, messaging, and overall brand experience. By following the strategies outlined in this guide and leveraging our expertise, you can create a brand identity that resonates with your audience, sets you apart from competitors, and drives business growth. Remember, your brand identity is an ongoing process that should evolve and adapt to meet the changing needs and preferences of your audience.
Oct 23, 2023
10 min read
The Importance of Updating Your WordPress Plugins: Enhancing Security and Performance
As a website owner, it’s essential to prioritize your WordPress site’s maintenance and regular updates, including its plugins. While it may seem tedious, updating your plugins is critical for maintaining the security and performance of your website. In this article, we will explore the key reasons why updating your WordPress plugins is vital and how it can benefit your site.
Why Update Your WordPress Plugins?
1) Enhanced Security
One of the primary reasons to keep your plugins updated is to ensure the security of your website. WordPress is a popular platform, and as such, it attracts the attention of hackers and malicious actors. Plugin developers are constantly working to identify and fix any security vulnerabilities that could expose your site to attacks.
By regularly updating your plugins, you benefit from the latest security patches and bug fixes, making it harder for hackers to exploit any vulnerabilities. Think of plugin updates as a shield that protects your website and your users’ sensitive information.
2) Improved Performance
Outdated plugins can cause compatibility issues and hinder the overall performance of your website. Plugin developers often release updates to optimize their code, improve functionality, and enhance performance. Keeping your plugins up to date ensures that your website runs smoothly and efficiently, providing a seamless experience for your visitors.
Updating plugins can also help resolve bugs or glitches, preventing potential errors that could disrupt the user experience. A well-maintained website encourages user engagement and helps with search engine optimization by improving page load times and overall site performance.
3) Compatibility with WordPress Updates
WordPress undergoes regular updates to introduce new features, fix bugs, and enhance security. These updates can sometimes introduce changes to the core functionality of WordPress. Therefore, it is crucial to keep your plugins updated to ensure compatibility with the latest version of WordPress.
Failure to update your plugins may result in plugin conflicts or functionality issues, as the outdated plugins may not be designed to work seamlessly with the new WordPress version. By updating your plugins before updating WordPress, you minimize the risk of encountering compatibility problems and ensure a smooth transition to the latest version.
4) Access to New Features and Functionality
Plugin updates often come with new features and functionality that can enhance your website’s capabilities. These updates may introduce additional customization options, improved user interfaces, or new integrations with third-party services. By regularly updating your plugins, you can take advantage of these new features and provide an enhanced experience for your website visitors.
Staying up to date with plugin updates also allows you to benefit from any performance optimizations, ensuring your website remains competitive in terms of speed and functionality. Embracing new features and functionality can help you stay ahead of the curve and provide your users with a modern and engaging website experience.
5) Bug Fixes and Stability
Like any software, plugins can have bugs or coding errors that affect their functionality. Plugin developers actively work to identify and fix these issues, releasing updates that address known bugs and improve overall stability. By updating your plugins, you ensure that your website is running on the latest, stable versions, minimizing the risk of encountering unexpected errors or crashes.
Regular updates help to keep your website reliable and functional, allowing you to focus on providing valuable content and services to your audience without worrying about technical issues.
How to Update Your WordPress Plugins
Now that we understand the importance of updating your WordPress plugins let’s explore how to perform these updates effectively and efficiently.
- Backup Your Website: Before making any updates, it’s crucial to back up your entire website. This ensures you have a restore point in case anything goes wrong during the update process. You can use reliable backup plugins or consult with your hosting provider for backup options.
- Check Plugin Compatibility: Before updating your plugins, verify their compatibility with the latest version of WordPress. Most reputable plugin developers will release compatibility updates alongside WordPress updates. Visit the plugin developer’s website or the WordPress Plugin Directory to check for any compatibility notes.
- Update One Plugin at a Time: To minimize the risk of conflicts or issues, update your plugins one at a time. After each update, check your website’s functionality and ensure that everything is working as expected before moving on to the next plugin.
- Keep Your Plugins Updated: Set a routine to check for plugin updates regularly. WordPress provides an “Updates” section in the admin dashboard, where you can see available updates for your installed plugins. Take advantage of this feature and keep your plugins up to date to maintain optimal performance and security.
Remember, updating your plugins is an ongoing process. Plugin developers regularly release updates to address security concerns, improve performance, and introduce new features. By consistently updating your plugins, you ensure the long-term health and success of your WordPress website.
Regularly updating your WordPress plugins is crucial for maintaining the security, performance, and functionality of your website. By staying up to date with plugin updates, you protect your website from potential vulnerabilities, improve user experience, and take advantage of new features and optimizations. Make updating your plugins a priority in your website maintenance routine, and enjoy the benefits of a secure and high-performing WordPress site.
If you’re interested in learning more about how we can help you keep your WordPress Website up to date, please visit our Site Care service page or click the link below to set up a consultation.